Saturday, July 7, 2007

HOT, HOT, HOT...

Today and over the past weekend in Chicago, it has been extremely hot outside. I would say it's roughly 95 degrees with 90% humidity! Yes, it is yucky and sticky out there! It also doesn't help that we don't have air-conditioning in our home. Boo hoo for us.

Anyway, I wanted to post up these fabulous pillows and a great website that I found while surfing around the design*sponge blog. First, the website which is called 2modern. This site has some great and unique home furnishing items with a modern flare. Rugs, furniture, lamps, and the list goes on. Now for pillows, these are made by Amenity. This is the particular pillow I like, but they have all different colors and styles on the website. Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Erin,
I was looking through my old emails and ran across your blogspot. As you know that I'm amazed at your design and grahic abilities. I find that reading your blog is fun, interesting. I just wanted to say that I like these pillows too...this is actually the color scheme for my living room as well as my kitchen. Great Choice....I'll check out the website when I get home today. Thanks so much...Kesha

Matt Maldre said...

this is a very cool pillow! Me likes.